Logo of  Work Ministry and Social Matters
MenuWELCOME
MenuLATEST NEWS
MenuSTRUCTURAL ACTIONS
MenuTHE E.S.F. IN SPAIN
SubmenuThe U.A.F.S.E.
SubmenuPlans
SubmenuCommunity Support Frameworks
SubmenuOperational Programmes
SubmenuCommunity Initiatives
SubmenuInnovative Actions and T.A.
SubmenuFinancial Management and Effectiveness of the Interventions
SubmenuGood Practices
MenuDOCUMENTS
SubmenuRegulations
SubmenuLibrary
SubmenuPress Releases

MenuDIRECTORY

MenuSITE MAP

 

Espa˝ol
Franšais
English
UAFSE
Spanish Flag
 
Plans
Flag of European Economic Community
 

TITLECOST OF PLANS

  • ContentThe total planned cost for the period 2000-2006 for actions related to human resources development in Spain to be implemented as a result of the strategic approach defined in the Objective 3 Plan totals 51 thousand million Euros (8.5 billion pesetas), of which 28 thousand million (4.7 billion pesetas) correspond to Objective 1 and are presented with the Regional Development Plan. The planned cost of actions outside Objective 1 amounts to 23 thousand million Euros (3.8 billion pesetas).

  • 57.3% of the planned cost correspond to the General Central Administration, and the remaining 42.7% correspond to the plans presented by the Autonomous Regions and are included either in the Regional Development Plan in the case of Objective 1 regions or in the Objective 3 Plan for the rest.

  • The allocation of financial resources amongst priority areas reveals a greater concentration of the volume of resources in areas linked to the creation and stability of employment: the area of active policies against unemployment and the area for the promotion of productive activities. Both comprise two thirds of the total amount of the plan.

 

 

 


Back Page Home Page Next Page